Software developer of ERP-system. Several positions available. Full stack, front end, core developer or adaptation developer. As a developer at Monitor ERP System you will get an exciting and challenging job. You will work with a local team of approximately 8-10 people but you will also work in close collaboration with the rest of the development department in Sweden. The team will be led by a team leader with long experience in software developing/programming and in the ERP System - MONITOR.
- Work with all layers in our technology stack, from database, to application server and also to interfaces with different clients
- The focus is primarily on business logic and functionality
- To develop good, smart new features that can help our customers and make the product more complete and attractive
- We apply agile development and work primarily in Microsoft environment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years relevant experience in software development
- Experience in .NET development in C#, using Visual Studio
- Experience in database development, SQL and Object-Relational mapping.
- Experience with source control tools, preferably Git
- Knowledge in Test driven development
- Very good English communication skill, written and spoken
- Able to work in Penang island
- Experience with Microsoft TFS or similar environment
- Experience in using and creating REST services and handling JSON data
- Knowledge in Scrum or similar agile development methodology
If you are interested of the job please send us your application. Write a bit about yourself, attach you CV and send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.