- Provide daily IT operational support to local/internal users and work closely with Headquarter IT Team.
- Provide technical assistance and support on issues related to IT hardware, Network, and Application Software installation.
- Log and resolve IT related support cases within company KPI’s standard.
- Maintain company IT Inventory Listing and Warranties.
- Opportunity to be involved in external Technical and Installation related cases.
- To carry out any ad hoc task given.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any equivalent qualification.
- Minimum one year hands-on experience in IT Helpdesk and troubleshooting.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good working knowledge of Window Operating System and Networking.
- Experience in Manufacturing will be added advantage.
- Very good English and Chinese communication skill, written and spoken.
- Proficient in Thai or Vietnamese language will be added advantage.
- Able to work in Penang Island
If you are interested of the job please send us your application. Write a bit about yourself, attach you CV and send your e-mail to email@example.com.